Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hi.

Why did I make this blog? Who knows. As the title suggests, I'm a tall pale physicist. My interests include high quality beers, going to wine tastings, understanding the true motivations of international politics, choices for initial conditions of binary black holes and the effects that will have on the subsequent evolutions, video games, the Kahn-il-Kalilli, philosophy, bad science fiction books, anime, technology, audio equipment, economics, literature, the best place to find Italian ice cream in Cairo and what ever else I happen to be thinking about at the moment. I'm not going to be posting my personal life so much unless it merges with my musings about these and other topics. If you find this interesting, you might want to read more and perhaps comment. While I welcome corrections both factual and spelling wise and differences of opinion are what make the world shine, I will hunt haters down with abandon and make them wish they never haunted my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment